A Working Title

on Saturday, January 23, 2010



I've been doing some rearranging lately, both in my apartment and in my life, and among other things I'm changing I've decided to change my blog. I suppose I'm not completely changing it, because it will still have kitsch integrated in it, but I'm making it better.

Instead of focusing on one thing I'm going to give everyone an insight on my life, i.e. the things I love, make, listen to, wear, etc.

So you'll be witnessing a little construction on my blog as I venture from one topic to multiple topics, and I hope you enjoy every snippet.

And I'll try not to include my puppy too much in my posts, as you'll surely get sick of it fast.


What I'm listening to:
The Swell Season, Strict Joy

This always puts me in a relaxed, dreamy mood which is perfect for my creative endeavors.


Leave your comment